Application process is divided in 3 steps:
1. Download the “application form” and send it to email@example.com (application form + diplomas + portfolio)
2. A pre-selection jury will determine who will continue to the next phase and will receive an invitation for an interview. (If impossible to attend, an online interview may be scheduled exceptionally.)
3. After the interview, the admissions committee will determine who is accepted and you will be notified.
*For more details go to the bachelor page
Applications are open from February until August (There is a possibility to start up to November, depending on availability)
1. Take an appointment with Nadine Estève for an admissions’ interview..
2. The day of your interview you should bring your scholar documents, your CV and a cover letter.
Applications are open from February until September.
1. Take an appointmet with Milia Zoghbi for an admissions’ interview. (Preferably through email).
2. Te day of your interview you should bring :
- Your CV
- An ID photo
- Your previous diploma and your notes
- A cover letter
- Personal projects or samples of technical works