The summer classes organized by the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne are a way of acquiring the basic techniques linked to fashion design/pattern-making.
These courses have been elaborated both as preparatory training before starting a full-time design/pattern-making course but also as a beginner’s course for non-specialists to help them learn about fashion design and specific sewing techniques.
The different courses are carried out independently of each other and a single course or several can be taken accordingly.
Download the brochure
- Draping for beginners
- Draping – advanced level
- Fashion drawing for beginners
- From drawing to garment creation
- Garment making techniques: Couture tailor jacket
The bank information will be send to you upon reception of the form.
School fees are paid by check or bank transfer. Registration is only valid once the exact amount corresponding to the course or courses has been received. In the event of cancellation less than two weeks before the beginning of classes, the full amount of the course has to be paid.
- At the end of each course, a certificate from the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne is given to each participant.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her own travel expenses and accommodation.
- For overseas participants, you must make sure you have a visa and health insurance that cover your stay here.
For further information: email@example.com
© photo credit : Pascal Montary