Bachelor in Fashion Design and technique
The teaching of this 3 years bachelor is based on a strategy where traditional craftmanship, new technologies, and the consideration of actual market constraints are highly regarded and integrated.
- Styliste, fashion designer
- Assistant Image director, also known as Artistic director
- Modéliste or technical designer (Toiliste, Patronnier)
- Assistant Responsable Atelier/Bureau d’études
- Jobs linked to the development of the product : Collection director assistant, Production director assistant, Production purchasing assistant
Organisation and course content
The course is built upon 3 modules :
- Garment knowledge based on quality and its fit.
- The development of creativity,
- Knowledge of the professional environment.
Lessons are given in French.
Former students of this course, among others, are: Adeline André, Alexis Mabille, André Courrèges, Anne Valérie Hash, Dominique Sirop, Gilles Rosier, Gustavo Lins, Issey Miyake, Jean Colonna, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Jens Laugesen, Jérôme Lhuillier, Julien Fournié, Karl Lagerfeld, Lars Nilsson, Lefranc.Ferrant, Maxime Simoens, Rabih Kayrouz, Stéphane Rolland, Tom Van Lingen, Tomas Maier, Suzy Menkès, Valentino, Véronique Nichanian, Yves Saint Laurent, …
© photo credit : Pascal Montary