This 3 years bachelor is accessible to those in possession of the baccalaureate or an equivalent qualification. It is possible to join the program in the 3 different years and the admission for 2nd and 3rd year are accordingly to the number of available places.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application process is divided in 3 steps:
1. Download the “application form” and send it by email (application form + diplomas + portfolio)
2. A pre-selection jury will determine who will continue to the next phase and will receive an invitation for an interview. (If impossible to attend, an online interview may be scheduled exceptionally.)
3. After the interview, the admissions committee will determine who is accepted and you will be notified.
It is mandatory to speak french fluently as all classes are in french.
For the academic year 2018-2019, 3 admissions sessions will be held:
- Deadline to send your application: January 15th, 2018
- Interview dates: February 14th, 15th or 16th, 2018
- Definitive answer: February 28th, 2018 the latest.
- Deadline to send your application: March 12th, 2018
- Interview dates: April 16th, 17th or 18th, 2018
- Definitive answer: May 4th, 2018 the latest.
- Deadline to send your application: May 14th, 2018
- Interview dates: June 25th, 26th or 27th, 2018
- Definitive answer: July 6th, 2018 the latest.
*Admission for 2nd and 3rd years will only take place during the first two sessions.
*Admitted candidates that are yet to receive their High-school diploma will be officially subscribed after submitting us a copy of the diploma.
*The portfolio can contain drawings, illustrations, photos, collages, samples, etc. Anything you consider useful to show us more about your personality and your capacity for creative expression. It should be a PDF file, if the file is too heavy you can use dropbox or wetransfer.
Contact : Rose Leroux email@example.com
Students benefit from a student’s status :
All students under the age of 28 must belong to the Social Security system. Proof of affiliation to this system will be asked for at the beginning of school term. Students over 28 can be affiliated to a private scheme at reduced rates.
The general regime of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne School is that of a day school.
When students register at the school, they are automatically insured against accidents that are linked to school-life, including during internships in France or abroad.
© photo credit : Pascal Montary