Bachelor in Fashion Styling & Pattern-making
This course was granted the Professional Title “Designer Concepteur/trice de Mode” level II (Fr) – 6 (Eu), registered at RNCP by decree of 17/07/2015 and published by the Official Journal of 25/07/2015.
The teaching is based on a strategy where traditional know-how, the development of the industrial dimension of the profession and new technologies, and the consideration of new market constraints are highly regarded and integrated.
- Styliste (clothes, accesories and knitwear)
- Assistant Image director, also known as Artistic director
- Modéliste or technical designer (Toiliste, Patronnier)
- Assistant Responsable Atelier/Bureau d’études
- Jobs linked to the development of the product : Collection director assistant, Production director assistant, Production purchasing assistant