Fashion & Luxury: Savoir-faire and business excellence
1st session: April 25th, 26th, 27th 2017
2nd session: November 21st, 22nd, 23rd 2017
The Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne and the Institut Français de la Mode created this course to allow the professionals from the fashion world gain better understanding of the challenges and specific features of an economic sector that is undergoing constant change.
This programme combines the business, the product knowledge and helps discover the particularities of the french know-how.
- Franck DELPAL, Professeur et chef de projet – IFM
- François BROCA, Directeur – ECSCP
- Chrystale HERAUD, Enseignante modélisme – ECSCP
- Pascal GAUTRAND, Directeur – Made in Town
- Véronique GOUILLON, Consultante textile
- Jean-Marc CHAUVE, Styliste consultant
- David ZAJTMANN, Professeur – IFM
Who is this course aimed at?
Professionals from the industry who wish to gain better knowledge of the specific features and the challenges of the world of fashion and luxury:
Managing directors, human resources directors and managers, marketing directors and managers, communication directors and managers, sales directors and managers, buyers, product managers, retail directors and managers, legal directors and managers, logistics directors and managers.
The full course is taught in french.
- Paris, Fashion capital
- Fashion and luxury : Players and challenges
- Development of creative brands
- Knowledge of garments
- Visite to a studio
- Fashion culture and trends
Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne
119, rue Réaumur
Institut Français de la Mode
36, quai d’Austerlitz
2,900€ before tax