Advanced training programmes for fashion company employees are organized around the notions of quality and fall of the garment :
- Fashion & Luxury: Savoir-faire and business excellence – April 25th, 26th and 27th // November 21st, 22nd and 23rd 2017
- Garment knowledge
- DRAPING (eligible for CPF)
- DRAPING advanced level (eligible for CPF)
- Flat Pattern-making (eligible for CPF)
- Couture techniques
- LECTRA PDS (eligible for CPF)
- Fashion Product development
- Accessory Product development
- Production process
- Accessory materials, leather and textile
- Retail series: Sales techniques
- Retail series: Intercultural
- Fabric knowledge
- Shape/material suitability
The aim for the personnel concerned is to acquire or develop knowledge and skills related to the profession.
These training courses are carried out either on the basis of:
- an in-house framework where the programmes are set up in function with specific company needs
- or an inter-company framework. In this context the programme put forward is the result of a special study whose aim is to define as precisely as possible the real needs of each party concerned.
Some of the companies whose employees we have trained in adult education:
CHANEL, CHLOE, Etablissement MARTY, GIVENCHY, INFORMA, INTERSPORT, KAMI, LANVIN, MARTIN GRANT, MORGAN, OPERA BASTILLE, OPERA GARNIER, SARTEX, VEDIOR BIS, …
sandwich courses :
Our Adult Education Centre also proposes sandwich courses :
- A « Pattern-Making » course, leading to a BTS level of qualification (HND equivalent) of 2 years is open to students who have a Bac Pro (vocational baccalauréat), a Brevet Professional (BTEC Second) or an equivalent diploma in the related domain, prepares people for professions in pattern-making, sample sewing, pattern-cutting and pattern-cutting using LECTRA PDS.
- A training course for professions relating to Couture-Alterations of one year in the Framework of an exclusive partnership between the Chambre Syndicale School and Chanel which started in 2010/2011 and whose ai mis to transmit couture know-how and methods, thereby enabling them to survive. The second schoolyear (2011/2012) branched out to other Luxury Houses.
- A training course « Selling Luxury Products » Implemented in coordination with Luxury fashion Houses. The objective of this course is to train qualified and operational sales professionals for luxury fashion-house shops.
Contact : Milia Zoghbi firstname.lastname@example.org
© photo credit : Pascal Montary