These advanced training programs are intended for professionals in fashion and their objective is to increase the skill set and know-how of the participants. Unless specified, courses are taught in french.
- DRAPING (eligible for CPF)
- DRAPING advanced level (eligible for CPF)
- Flat Pattern-making (eligible for CPF)
- Couture techniques
FABRICS, MATERIALS & PRODUCTS
- Fabric knowledge
- Advanced fabric knowledge
- Leather applied into garment
- Shape/material suitability
- Accessory Product development
- Accessory materials, leather and textile
- Garment knowledge
- Fashion Product development
- Production process
- Retail series: Sales techniques
- Retail series: Intercultural
- Italian lessons level 1 and level 2
The aim for the personnel concerned is to acquire or develop knowledge and skills related to the profession.
Contact : Milia Zoghbi email@example.com
These training courses are carried out either on the basis of:
- an in-house framework where the programmes are set up in function with specific company needs
- or an inter-company framework. In this context the programme put forward is the result of a special study whose aim is to define as precisely as possible the real needs of each party concerned.
Some of the companies whose employees we have trained in adult education:
CHANEL, CHLOE, Etablissement MARTY, GIVENCHY, INFORMA, INTERSPORT, KAMI, LANVIN, MARTIN GRANT, MORGAN, OPERA BASTILLE, OPERA GARNIER, SARTEX, VEDIOR BIS, …
Sandwich courses :
Our Adult Education Centre also proposes sandwich courses :
- A « Pattern-Making » course, leading to a BTS level of qualification (HND equivalent) of 2 years is open to students who have a Bac Pro (vocational baccalauréat), a Brevet Professional (BTEC Second) or an equivalent diploma in the related domain, prepares people for professions in pattern-making, sample sewing, pattern-cutting and pattern-cutting using LECTRA PDS.
- A training course for professions relating to Couture-Alterations of one year in the Framework of an exclusive partnership between the Chambre Syndicale School and Chanel which started in 2010/2011 and whose ai mis to transmit couture know-how and methods, thereby enabling them to survive. The second schoolyear (2011/2012) branched out to other Luxury Houses.
- A training course « Selling Luxury Products » Implemented in coordination with Luxury fashion Houses. The objective of this course is to train qualified and operational sales professionals for luxury fashion-house shops.
© photo credit : Pascal Montary