The Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de le Couture Parisienne has established several partnerships and collaborations with other schools or universities in France and abroad.
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES
The Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de le Couture Parisienne and the Academy of Art University of San Francisco University have been carrying out exchange programmes since 1996.
The set-up of this partnership is the following :
- Two students from our school are received and taught free of charge at the Academy of Art of San Francisco University for one school year.
- In exchange, we receive and teach two students from San Francisco for a school year free of charge.
The two students from our school, selected according to specific criteria for this exchange, are from the third year of the Master 1 Fashion Design and technique course.
The Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design in Lahore, Pakistan, was created in 1995 by the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne in collaboration with the Pakistani Ministry of Education.
It is now recognized as one of the four schools at the l’Institut Pakistanais de la Mode et Design (PIFD). It prepares students for several international masters’ degrees: Fashion Design, Accessories, Fashion Marketing.
Institut Français de la Mode
Pedagogical partnership with the Institut Français de la Mode (IFM).
- Exchange of classes and teachers between the 4th year of the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne School and the Postgraduate Programme of Fashion, Design and Luxury Management of the IFM.
- The IFM Library, installed on the new site of the Institute and bestowed with specialized works from the fashion and design industry, is accessible and free of charge, upon appointment, to students from the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne School.
- 4th-year students from the Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne School who so desire will be admitted to the entrance exam of the Postgraduate programme in Fashion and Design Management of the IFM, in the usual conditions.
As announced on june 29th, IFM and the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de le Couture Parisienne will soon merge to create a single one. This merger is aimed “to rise to the highest rank of global institutions in terms of higher education, executive education and applied research.” as explained in the press release.
© photo credit : Pascal Montary