PAYING TRAINING TAX TO THE CHAMBRE SYNDICALE DE LA COUTURE PARISIENNE SCHOOL …
Is to help reinforce the funding of diverse aspects of pedagogy within our school and to contribute to the training of our future teams.
The Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne School is eligible for the obtaining of training tax:
• From the point of view of Quota and Category A classification for its Apprentice Training Centre :
Since its creation in 1976, our Apprentice Training Centre has been preparing 4 BTECs (Dressmaking, Women’s Suits, Men’s Suits, Hatmaking and Millinery), 1 Complementary Option (FITTINGS/ALTERATIONS/SALES) and 3 BREVETS PROFESSIONNELS (higher level of BTEC in Dressmaking, Women’s Suits, Men’s Suits).
The hiring of an apprentice constitutes the training of future collaborators who are immediately operational, provides an effective tool of pre-recruitment and costs very little. This is thanks to various forms of financial assistance and the fact that no social charges have to be paid.
Both the apprentices of our Apprentice Training Centre and their employers benefit from the following:
– a made-to-measure approach to finding a suitable contract
– an individualized follow-up within the company
– a permanent Company/Apprentice/School follow-up.
• Category B classification for the Design/Pattern-Making Masters 1 course :
This 4-year Design/Pattern-Making course has been granted a Professional Title classified as level II or Masters 1 in the French system (equivalent of a Bachelor’s).
A one-year course only when it was created in 1944, this course was prolonged a few year later by a second year. A third year was established in 1994, completed by a fourth year in 2010.
With its professional and practical orientation, the course is based on a pedagogical method implemented and organized by professionals from the sector.
Some of its former pupils : Adeline André, Alexis mabille, André Courrèges, Anne Valérie Hash, Dominique Sirop, Gilles Rosier, Gustavo Lins, Issey Miyake, Jean Colonna, Jean-Louis Scherrer, Jens Laugesen, Jérôme Lhuillier, Julien Fournié, Karl Lagerfeld, Lars Nilsson, Lefranc.Ferrant, Maxime Simoens, Rabih Kayrouz, Stéphane Rolland, Tom Van Lingen, Tomas Maier, Suzy Menkès, Valentino, Véronqiue Nichanian, Yves Saint Laurent, …
HOW TRAINING TAX IS PAID:
• Either totally or partially by the body in charge of collecting employers’ training contributions. As far as our sector is concerned, the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture is entitled to collect training tax, as certified by the Ile de France Prefecture.
Whether you carry out your payment directly to the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture or to a body in charge of collecting training tax, you must (if you wish to allow our school to benefit from the tax) mention it on the payment slip you have to fill in. Your request will then be respected.
• Or directly to our school, specifying what your contribution is intended for (quota, category A, category B).
Do not hesiate to contact us for any further information:
DOWNLOAD THE TRAINING TAX PAYMENT SLIP
© photo credit : Pascal Montary