Relationship with companies
Created, animated and managed by the profession, the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne has always had a close-knit and special relationship with fashion companies.
This corporate involvement can be felt in the following ways :
- An active participation of company representatives in brainstorming sessions organised by the Cercle Saint Roch, chaired by Sidney Toledano, on the modernisation and diversification of the school’s teaching in order to anticipate as best as possible the evolution of the profession and its related jobs.
- In 2010, the creation of a 4th year prolonging the Design/Patternmaking course.
- A reinforcement of the links between companies and our training courses through the organisation of medium and long duration internships, punctuating the teaching programme of the Design/Patternmaking course and that of the Design/Patternmaking Advanced-level course ;
and through the integration of fashion company workers on our Adult Education courses, whether it be on certain made-to-measure programmes or via inter-company internships.
- The development of professional-led conferences and classes on all our courses.
- The implementation of professional projects in fashion-related companies.